need some friends !!!!

Options
I just started mfp and would like to lose 60-80lbs . Would like some friends to keep me motivated and share their experiences on what helps them to lose the weight and keep it off . Also what are some good at home exercises to do ?

Replies

• ahgrafx
    ahgrafx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ambs pushups situps jumping jacks. You can do it!
  • VintageKitten36
    VintageKitten36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • danadom79
    danadom79 Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    P90x is awesome. I'm just getting back started too. Set your goal and DONT QUIT! No excuses! Even if you have an "off" day... don't let it turn into a bad week...month....etc.. Set your sights and push through. Everyone has slip ups along the way even if we don't blast ourselves! The main thing is to know if you set your mind to it that's half the battle... your body will follow.... best of luck!!
  • danadom79
    danadom79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Do your best and forget the rest. Make it count!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Use google to plan your home work-out's - there are some brilliant routines available that require not a single piece of equipment! If you have pinterest, search "Work-out routines" and you'll get loads of results there too! :)
  • Ili_g
    Ili_g Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Zumba is my favorite thing ever! Also, I have Comcast and they have great workouts on demand like kickboxing and yoga. You can lift weights, do squats, find youtube workouts. Lots of good options for at home workouts! :smiley:
  • greenmaria
    greenmaria Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred when I'm just beginning to get back into shape. It's short but does a really good job getting your body started on the road to fitness.
  • katievo92
    katievo92 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me i just started today had a baby 3 weeks ago. Need friends too :)
    I have a weight bench I like to do squats and leg curls I do a little of arm weights but not much just enough to keep them toned. And I have just brought a treadmill which I'm looking forward to using when the children give me chance ! Lol xxx
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me currently doing weigh training but have a few beachbody workouts
  • christinaleigh44
    christinaleigh44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    youtube videos, any exercise you can think of is up there. and outdoor walking/running. good luck and welcome!
  • EmmieLee1982
    EmmieLee1982 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been back with MFP for a week or so, have about 60 lbs to lose (eek!). I just started the Couch to 5k running program.
  • itstime1991
    itstime1991 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I just started on Monday and looking for motivation!
  • carolgrn
    carolgrn Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    @ambers1989 @katievo92
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm looking to loose about 50-60lbs. Been the 20/30/40(something yrs) small and large. Always got great ideas, knowledge, and help if (I)/you can keep up with the follow through.
    My biggest issue is the follow through and consistency. :smiley:
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    add me. I am looking to lose about 45 lbs.
    I am always on and give good motivation!
  • henrym10
    henrym10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like ...

I was an extremely overweight child (we had an ice cream shop and I was allowed to eat as much as I wanted ...) and transformed myself into a trim adult. I am certified Hypnotherapist, Coach and NLP Master Practitioner. And I know it's all inside your head. You need to replace your sabotaging story and language with an empowering story and language.

I am recovering from open heart surgery and have already lost more than 4lb in ten days just by tracking food and exercise (walking back and forth along my hallway). MFP rocks ... it makes health and fitness easy and fun.
  • Fatz1983
    Fatz1983 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Plzzz add me. I am in the same boat. Just re starting my weight loss journey and really struggling to kickstand it and stay motivated. I am naturally a positive individual however just feel deflated trying to figure out how to really start shifting the pounds!
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I just started up again
  • vc__
    vc__ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me too. I just started yesterday and it would be nice to have guidance