New and Wanting Supportive Friends

Options
This is my first time on mfp I have never done anything like this to lose weight. I would like some friends to give me advice and support to keep me motivated and I am willing to do the same! I hope everyone reaches their goals! :)

Replies

• kalea_kane
    kalea_kane Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi Britt,
    I'm new too. Well not completely new to mfp, but new to posting. I started using mfp a few weeks ago from my phone but I had never actually been on the site. I had no idea about the message boards and all the other tools. So far it has been extremely helpful as far as keeping track of my calorie intake.

I wish you the best with your journey!

Kelly
  • krishnapu
    krishnapu Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I have been using MFP for about 4 1/2 months now and I love it! I would to be your friend here... everyone needs motivation sometimes. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :0)
  • franurra
    franurra Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Britt, welcome!!
    you will get lots of support and advice in here!!
    enjoy the benefits of this site, it has helped so many ppl:)
    franx
  • GreenGablesJes
    Options
    welcome to MFP! this site is AWESOME!!!
  • george1957
    george1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. It's a great site. Feel free to add me as a friend.:smile:
  • elimk1
    elimk1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Britt,

nice to meet you.

I only joined the beginning of the week,just finding my way around.
    good luck with your weight loss journey x
  • lannahgirl
    lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome I started this week also!
  • mescla
    mescla Posts: 56
    Options
    Sure add me..
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to the forums, have been using mfp for a month. Slow starting but its great to have the enthusiasm of the great and inspiring people on here to keep me going :)
  • monkeydharma
    monkeydharma Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been very helpful in helping me to maintain my eating regimen. If you don't mind having an old fart hanging around, feel free to add me as a friend. ;)
  • HunniBunniLisy
    HunniBunniLisy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Britt,

I only found out about this site earlier in the week after my friend told me how awesome it is! I've been using the food diary for the last 4 days and it is fantastic! I love it! I'm from Australia - it's very cold here (I live in Canberra - its averaging about -4 degrees at night!! eeek!) Hope its nice and warm where you are.

Cheers :-)