What are your favorite Club Soda Flavors?

Options
I'm thinking of getting off soda as I don't drink vanilla coke that often but when i do it's 2-20oz bottles in one day. and that alone is 140 grams of sugar. and each time i feel guilty drinking all that sugar. so i'm thinking of switching to club soda which i've heard is much better for you!
i've tried switching to just flavored water, but i find I need the fizziness of soda so i keep going back to drinking soda.

so what do yall put in your club sodas to make them taste good????

Replies

• abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    i would recommend water, u can buy little packets of lemonade or whatever flavors u want to sweeten it... its much more healthier for you than club soda.
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    There are some good brands of flavored sparkling water out there that I used to drink a lot. They're usually better than club soda because they don't have the sodium, and a lot of them are just flavored with fruit oils, so there are no artificial sweeteners. My favorite was always the berry and the peach.
  • Achlys101
    Achlys101 Posts: 44
    Options
    I have never tried club soda but there is always water that has carbonation added but not nearly as bad as any soda products. But let me know how it goes.
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Club soda with a little orange juice or cranberry juice is really good and has a lot less sugar than coke.