Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

P90X - Dropped the Ball - Should I restart?? Week 1??

Question and I know it's kind of late, but hopefully someone out there can help. P90X? I was starting week 3, gave up for a week due to personal problems. I am back to doing it today after about a week of nothing. I feel like all the work I did the last two weeks is basically lost. Should I just count this as day 1, week 1? and I don't mind restarting, I just need to know if I'm doing things correctly. Thank you for any tips!! :)

Replies

• Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    If you only missed a week I'd count it as week 3, if you miss another week then I'd restart. You won't lose all your hard work in a week.
  • I did the exact same thing and just restarted from the beginning - it wasn't so much that I was afraid that I lost all my work, but I just didn't feel good about stopping. I felt a lot better when I restarted and followed through.
  • In the long run it won't really matter.
    I have been doing p90x and p90x+ for 9 months now. You should not plan on doing it for just 3 months and stopping.
  • jenjenlv
    jenjenlv Posts: 42
    Thank you for your input everyone!! I think I am leaning towards just restarting! and yes, I don't plan on doing it just one round so eventhough it really doesn't matter, I think I'd feel better just restarting and following through. Thank you!! Please feel free to add me. I'd love to keep in touch with my P90X peeps! :)
  • scheelc
    scheelc Posts: 1
    You Are not the only one that has dropped the ball. I am also going to just restart, due to skipping five days
  • I have hit the restart button as well after not being able to do it for almost a month =( I thought I would never say this about P90X BUT, I have missed having it in my life....LOL!

I was half way through and our basement flooded =\ Carpet and padding destroyed. Finally got everything cleaned up, repaired and ITS ON BABY!

Today is day4 of week1 "lean" =) I am feeling AWESOME!!!

Looking for friends that LOVE P90X. I would like support as well as be a supporter! P90X is a HUGE part of my life and I would like as much support as I can get from people that are "BRINGING IT"! Add me =)