Greetings

Options
I am so happy that i am not the only one that is on here. Do anyone have some suggestion of what i should do to complete my goal? I am all ears

Replies

• SonoraBlue
    SonoraBlue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been on here for three days, but I think a good place to start is with the food and exercise tracking. It's helping me shave off calories here and there, and getting me to increase my activity, so that's where I'm starting!
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi There.

Develop a plan and stick with it
    Weigh and log everything you eat and drink (buy a food scale, it's the best way to measure)
    Make friends ( there are wonderful people on here and they aim in keeping you motivated)
    Eat in moderation (learn about serving sizes)
    Stay Positive (even when you don't see a change) weight loss is 100% mental, everything you do starts with a mental choice to do so.
    Drink lots of water (water is so important to the body)
    Don't deprive yourself or beat yourself up when you go over your daily calorie goal, and you will (learn to work in those high calorie foods on occasion, and still remember moderation)
    Learn to cook healthy versions of your favorite foods
    Fit in some form of physical activity at least 4-5 days a week (but give yourself a rest day or two as well)
    Never, Ever Give Up!!!!! (this is so important, there will be so many times you will question rather its all worth it, there will be tears shed, and frustration when you don't see the scale number go down but remember to keep going no matter what, eventually change will come)

One thing I say to myself to keep me going - it takes 40 weeks for a human to fully develop all the body parts they'll need to survive outside the womb - therefore the body will not change overnight - it takes time - but which each day of sticking to your journey, your body will change ;)

Feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this together.