Green Tea without the bitter taste..

Options
KatieCuth
KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
Yay just found a lovely green tea with out the bitter after taste....

Soursop Green Tea

It's wonderfully gragrant in a citrus kind of way, and tastes as good as it smells. The addition of soursop is just amazing. Its a type of custard apple which originated in teh Americas, and now common right through Asia.

The infusion of soursop leaves for blood pressure, diabetes and indigestion... it also aids in SLEEP (another added bonus for me)...

Anybody in Perth can get it from the Good Store in Vic Park...

Replies

• katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of this soursop.

I add mint to my green tea to but the bitterness.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Lipton makes a green tea with citrus, zero calories. It's very sweet.
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    The hunt is on to find this in Kenya! I know I should be drinking green tea, but that aftertaste! ugh. It tastes like dirt to me. And those flavourings like mint just make it taste like mint with dirt in it.
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Oh how I hope this "works" for me. I've been having green tea issues lately since I VERY recently started drinking it (1 week). I don't like regular tea and this "green stuff" hasn't been the highlight of my taste buds either. Thanks for the suggestion!!! :flowerforyou:
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're talking about tea bags or a premade green tea drink, but Mighty Leaf has tea bags that have little bits of pineapple in them and it makes the green tea slightly sweet. It makes wonderful iced tea!
  • ponchita08
    ponchita08 Posts: 16
    Options
    www.adagio.com. Citrus green and Mango green tea is awesome. green tea should only be brewed for 2-3 minutes anything after can cause a bitter taste. also, green tea should be brewed between 170 and 180 degrees.
  • KatieCuth
    Options
    The hunt is on to find this in Kenya! I know I should be drinking green tea, but that aftertaste! ugh. It tastes like dirt to me. And those flavourings like mint just make it taste like mint with dirt in it.

You can order it over the net...

The good food store....
    www.thegoodstore.com.au

Its loose leaf tea, infused with sour sop which is a custard apple type fruit....

Ive tried all green tea, flavoured and never ever really enjoyed it until NOW.....

Its AMAZING...
  • KatieCuth
    Options
    I also only add about 3 flowers to a cup of hot water... I leave them in and still not bitter.