Finding myself again, how about you?

Hi, after moving, getting pregnant, getting/beating cancer, and then giving birth, yes in that order, here I am, lost, overweight, and trying to just find myself. I have a VERY opinionated and feisty 2yr old and I'm just not ok feeling "blah" all the time. Just looking for like minded people to give and get support in this horrible and often mean and unfair fight against the scale. It's time to get healthier, and get moving (just in time for that NJ winter).

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    You're a fighter :)

You can totally do this.
  • my65cuda
    my65cuda Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I am almost in the same boat...I also got a 2 year old and a 3 month and I'm tired of feeling whatever about myself! What type of dietor programs are you planning to do?
  • pima49
    pima49 Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks pink! That's what my husband says! We all fight when we need to!
    Cuda, yeah, that's exactly the feeling I hate too!!! I am just starting on this one. I did weight watchers in the past, so I have the "mindset" of eating better and how to cut corners (eat this not that type of cut corners). But I do wear a garmon vivosmart tracker, helps me keep in perspective on how much, or some days, how little I do/move.
    How about you? What are you using to help you?
    Any trackers? And please tell me your rolling around in a 65 Cuda in that beautiful blue color!!