Halloween: To dress up or to not dress up?

Options
Nicki_G724
Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
Hello all! I still haven't decided whether or not I'll be dressing up...BUT what are you all dressing up as??? I'm dying to know!!!

Replies

• Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I'll be working. :(
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    ^that's adorable!!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm dressing up as Harley Quinn. I'm a member of the local YMCA and they are having a Trunk or Treat/5k Fun Walk or Run/Costume contest this Friday.

I love dressing up and even if all I'm doing is handing out candy.
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    We throw a halloween party each year. This year I'm Scarlet Witch (MCU version, not the comic book version).
  • jkrunner80
    jkrunner80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am definitely dressing up! My Kylo Ren costume is a lightsaber away from being complete.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    When in doubt always choose dressing up! I will be going as Robin Hood.
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Gothic fairy or Minnie Mouse this year haha still need to choose :tongue:
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    go on go for it.. my family and friends use any excuse to dress up.. i was a minion last weekend and probably will be corpse bride or a vampire of some sort.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    My squeeze and I are going as black and white tv/movie characters.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I'm throwing a halloween party. I'll be dressing up as Gamora (movie version because comic book version is too nakkie). I've been going a little crazy decorating the house all month. :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I always dress up. I had an owl costume planned but it didn't turn out the way I hoped. Now I think I may go as a retro waitress. I found a thrift store dress that fits very cute and looks a bit waitress-y but I'll need to fine tune my accessories.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I always dress up. I had an owl costume planned but it didn't turn out the way I hoped. Now I think I may go as a retro waitress. I found a thrift store dress that fits very cute and looks a bit waitress-y but I'll need to fine tune my accessories.

My MFP BFF! I was thinking about going as a retro waitress too!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I think everyone should take the college route:

sexy-halloween-costumes.jpg
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Either a pink care bear of an 80s girl.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Chrissy from Three's Company (along with 2 others doing Janet and Jack).. the number of people that have told me they don't know what Three's Company is is astounding.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »
    Chrissy from Three's Company (along with 2 others doing Janet and Jack).. the number of people that have told me they don't know what Three's Company is is astounding.

I only know it from them making fun of it on Stay Tuned
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'll probably throw on some face paint, then sit on the couch and watch TV and drink Pumpkin Ale. Fun life.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    ald783 wrote: »

Wow.

You should post a picture. There should be a Post a Selfie of Your Halloween Costume thread
  • Nicki_G724
    Nicki_G724 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'll probably throw on some face paint, then sit on the couch and watch TV and drink Pumpkin Ale. Fun life.

I think that's what I did last year for the most part, dressed up, went to work, then came home and sat around...exciting times!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Nicki_G724 wrote: »

I think that's what I did last year for the most part, dressed up, went to work, then came home and sat around...exciting times!

Yeah last year I did it a couple of nights. I still got the face paint so I should do it tonight.