Skinny houseguests...

My fiance's two younger brothers and one of their girlfriends have come to visit for a week. They are all SUPER SKINNY and eat like HOGS! :noway: They eat TONS of food at meals, then snack in between (not regulat snacks..a box of mac and cheese...a package of ramen...a sanwicch...REAL FOOD). While the foods I have been eating have NOT been ideal, I've managed to keep my calories within my limits and I have exercised with them almost every day (the boys run, me and the girlfriend walk or hike). Just seeing all that naughty food in front of me is KILLING ME!!! I love them, and am enjoying their visit...I just had to vent about the massive quantities of yummy food they are eating (that i want and can't have).

They are leaving tomorrow, and my brother is visiting for two days, then my cousin for two days after that. We love having family visit...but it is SO HARD to eat right!!!

Wish me luck! :ohwell:

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    My fiance's two younger brothers and one of their girlfriends have come to visit for a week. They are all SUPER SKINNY and eat like HOGS! :noway: They eat TONS of food at meals, then snack in between (not regulat snacks..a box of mac and cheese...a package of ramen...a sanwicch...REAL FOOD). While the foods I have been eating have NOT been ideal, I've managed to keep my calories within my limits and I have exercised with them almost every day (the boys run, me and the girlfriend walk or hike). Just seeing all that naughty food in front of me is KILLING ME!!! I love them, and am enjoying their visit...I just had to vent about the massive quantities of yummy food they are eating (that i want and can't have).

They are leaving tomorrow, and my brother is visiting for two days, then my cousin for two days after that. We love having family visit...but it is SO HARD to eat right!!!

Wish me luck! :ohwell:
  • BACord
    BACord Posts: 9
    Good Luck :)
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Ugh, I totally understand. I hate having skinny people around who eat like pigs. :mad: :explode: :grumble:

DH and I roomed with another couple during college and they were both friggin skinny and could sit down and eat two entire boxes of macaroni & cheese EACH. It didn't help that the girl was a working model/actress with legs that were 2 miles long. :noway: The cosmos isn't fair sometimes. :sad:

DH always told me that I was 'lucky' though because when those skinny girls grow up and have babies and their metabolism changes they won't know how to diet. I have years and years... and years of practice. I'm not sure how lucky that makes me, but it helps sometimes. :laugh:
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    :laugh:
    I just had this experience...My SIL and her family were with us for a long weekend, she ate two giant bowls of cereal, and then asked for an omlet...I was shocked!!! And SHE'S the skinny one?!
    geez.