Bilateral Total Knee Replacement!!

Options
41AM
Bilateral Total Knee Replacement here. I lost 21 pounds and gain an inch in height. Many changes. Now I am on a new exercise program to maintain weight loss and new knees. Sharing an exercise program from a Facebook group page starting Nov. 2nd. Join me and my friends.

Replies

• sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Great to hear that you are bouncing back. I'm afraid I may be headed down that road myself eventually.

It would be gratefully appreciated by the local population if you did not post the same thread in multiple areas. I believe it may be against the rules, actually, but, more importantly, people sometimes find it annoying.

Good luck with your group! If you want to share it here, though, why not just start a group here on MFP? It would seem alot less self-promoting and spammy.
  • Buttercupxxx
    Buttercupxxx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh thanks... It's not my group I was just sharing. I mentor people on my page. Thank you for your suggestion of extra posting- I didn't know it went over to multiple pages. You must be an admin to see everything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!