What's your vice?

Options
What's your vice? My goal is to gain weight but I want to change my mindset from I HAVE to eat XYZ to I WANT to eat XYZ. If you can eat want, what would you guys eat?

Replies

• yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, coleslaw, steak-cut chips. With beer. And banoffee pie.

Unfortunately that's like 3,000 calories plus so I don't get to eat it as much I want :'(
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I'm on the losing weight end of the spectrum, but if I could have anything without calorie limitation I would drink alot more beer.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Cheeseburger/fries and pizza....with a lot of coke. I just had the best burger ever in Philadelphia during a weekend getaway trip and I am still dreaming about it. Oh....and all sweets imaginable. I love my sweets. However, I would not recommend that for a healthy weight gain.
    nnceijsvi6fe.jpg
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Prostitution.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Chinese food
  • healthy_lovez
    healthy_lovez Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Pizza! Definitely Pizza! :love:
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I'd probably have cheesecake now and then. I never think it's worth the calories, but if I were trying to gain.
  • Pawsforme
    Pawsforme Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Fries. Really good french fries.
    Potato chips
    Pretzels
    Wheat Thins

Just about anything salty and crunchy.
  • Artemiris
    Artemiris Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Porridge!

I could it twice a day, everyday.

Wait... I do.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Mexican food.... chips, guac, salsa, enchiladas, nom nom nom. Washed down with a giant margarita. I could easily put down 3,000 calories at a Mexican restaurant, so I tend to avoid them. I seriously have no self control with chips and dip.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Cheeseburger/fries and pizza....with a lot of coke. I just had the best burger ever in Philadelphia during a weekend getaway trip and I am still dreaming about it. Oh....and all sweets imaginable. I love my sweets. However, I would not recommend that for a healthy weight gain.
    nnceijsvi6fe.jpg

Where was the burger from? I'm in the Philly area :)
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,052 Member
    Options
    Nuts. Especially almonds. Easy to overeat. And wine.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I actually do like what I eat. That was not always the case. I had to work at it. Had to force it, sometimes. But I (finally) got to a place where I had a healthy diet and liked it.

If I could eat anything, though, I'd like some Kraft dinner, cornbread and ice cream. I think I miss those most.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    Cake. Ice cream. Milk.

Those are about the only things that I couldn't make fit if I ate as much as I wanted on a given day.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Wine and coffee
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburgers with a side of box wine. Because there's more in the box than the bottle!
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    nnceijsvi6fe.jpg

Where was the burger from? I'm in the Philly area :)

It was at Reading Terminal Market, I think it was called Hunger Burger (?). It was just a basic bacon cheeseburger, but it was so yummy. We had been walking all day (did the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, etc.) so DH and I split one so we could sample other goodies around the market. It was super good and hit the spot.
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Porterhouse and Guinness FOREVER
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Bourbon, or if I'm gonna drink beer IPA. Food wise, Lobster.