MISFIT FLASH OR JAWBONE UP

Options
Wanting to get a tracker and wondering if anyone knows which of these is the best and if they can be used for biking also.

Replies

• KellyKat09
    KellyKat09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Trying to get answers all over the boards. I know people use them too!
  • NerdGenius
    NerdGenius Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use the misfit flash. I use to have a misfit shine but misplaced it. I love the misfit brand. It works really well with mfp. It is also great with cycling all you have to do is put it on your shoe and press and hold for cycling. That easy and when your done press and hold and bam! Tracked! If you have an iPhone it also works with Apple health so you can have everything in a central location. I also love not having to charge the device. Lasts 6 months and all you have to do is buy a watch battery to replace it. I bought a 3 pack from Walgreens for like $4. Misfit also has so many third party apps and features. It's worth every penny and you can get the misfit shine now $49 at BestBuy.
  • 2katlover
    2katlover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Which is better the Shine or the Flash?
  • jewelstam
    jewelstam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just got a misfit shine and so far am happy with it. You can cycle swim run and do other activities with it. You can also shower with it and you don't have to recharge it like the Fitbit. It works pretty seamlessly with MFP.
  • 2katlover
    2katlover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Does it stay clipped on? I have tried some and they fall off. Also where do you clip it?
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I use Misfit on my Pebble watch. I've used the Jawbone app as well. Personally, I like the look and feel of Misfit's companion app more, and I think their products are the better value. The Shine has far more accessories than the Flash, if you're looking for ways to change things up.