A long road ahead

Hello out there! I am new to this, but finally decided I need to take weight loss seriously. Started on this journey a few weeks ago at 346 lbs. My weight had never really bothered me, but my health is beginning to suffer more as a result of my weight. Looking for motivation as I know this will take a long time to accomplish.

Replies

• cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Welcome! You've come to the right place. Remember that the longest journey starts with the first step and you got that done already! Good luck to ya!
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Hello and welcome! Good on you for taking the first steps! Feel free to add me if you'd like some company on this journey :)
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I think MFP and the people I've met on it have been my biggest motivator. And just knowing that I don't have to starve myself and that I can still have any of my favorite foods (with CICO), has helped keep me motivated. Also, I enjoy logging and make a game out of hitting my macro totals. And seeing the scale numbers go down is also a joy. Good luck to you - you CAN do this!