hoping to see a new me

Options
Vampire81
Vampire81 Posts: 27 Member
hi everyone, Ive been lifting weights for the last 3wks and im a women, to try and lose weight I went up on the scales and lost some weight in my clothes but now im up in my clothes too and its really getting to me. I haven't changed anything so I really cant understand. Has anyone else found things get worst before things get betta? Any tips wud be greatful.

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    If you are looking to lose weight, you may want to add cardio into your routine. If you're just lifting weights than your muscle mass will increase, which will make your clothing seem tighter. Tracking all your food is also important too. Too much sodium can make you look and feel bloated which will also make your clothes feel tighter. You didn't give too much information, so i'm not exactly sure at what you're looking at changing, but calories in verse calories out will make you lose weight. Lifting weights can add muscle mass. Cardio can help you tone while also helping to reduce the weight, but food is the number one thing when losing weight. You can run everyday, lift weights every other, but if your food intake is too high none of that will mean anything.
  • Vampire81
    Vampire81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for ur help n advice I have decided to spilt it ov the days of 6. So I'm doin weights mon wed, Fri and doing crosstrainer tues n Thursday n doin aerobic on sat then rest on Sunday.