Jawbone UP not syncing

Options
Has anyone else had issues with getting their UP to sync with MFP? I can't get it to report anything to MFP at all.

Replies

• FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have that happen sometimes when my phone doesn't have a good 4G or 3G signal. It usually takes it a little while to catch up, but does.
  • preyaticintent
    preyaticintent Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My food diary is synced to my UP, but my calorie burn is not synced from UP to MFP.
  • jtitus311
    jtitus311 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't either. How can you manually update the steps taken?
  • cbshapiro
    cbshapiro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine not syncing either. I can see the food info in UP but none of the exercise info from my Jawbone in MFP. Argh. Any solution?
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that mine isn't syncing properly either. Maybe something to do with MFP.
  • majamuerta
    majamuerta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. I wonder when this will be resolved. :/
  • TracyBandell
    TracyBandell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    jtitus311 wrote: »
    Mine isn't either. How can you manually update the steps taken?

You can't edit the steps manually. That's why I went back to the Fitbit. I drive a truck for a living and they both log steps while driving but Fitbit lets me correct it.
  • Spike_G
    Spike_G Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Jawbone is notorious for not syncing with MFP, one of the reasons I didn't replace mine when it eventually died and got a Fitbit instead. Have a look at the user group for current problems (if any)
  • timetravelforfitness
    Options
    My UP has stopped syncing food from MFP, though I don't have any issues with MFP syncing to UP. Anyone hear anything?