ethosien diet

Options
can someone please give me information on ethosien diet? I have done lots of searches on MFP and can't find anything, even on the regular internet.

Thx :smile:

Replies

• vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    If you can't find any information via searching the internet with google then I would hazard a guess the diet doesn't work very well. There are no secrets to losing fat. You need to be in a caloric deficit. Diets, especially fad diets, usually use a unique or novel way of getting you into the deficit (eat not carbs, eat low fat, only eat this list of foods, eat anything except this type of food). The long and short of it is that any way of eating that puts you in a deficit will work. If you can stick with that way of eating long term, you can enjoy long term success. Again, if you can't find any info on this type of diet, I'd simply assume not many people have achieved success with it.
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I was just curious because I have come across the term several times in reading articles, but without any prolonged information or "directions." I was just interested to see what it is about.

thanks for the info
    :smile:

71885719.png
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    If it's not on Google it doesn't exist.

Edit: I Googled it. Like a cat on their ninth life (eye-roll). How about ethosiendiet.com. Are you just playing on peoples curiosity?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    can someone please give me information on ethosien diet? I have done lots of searches on MFP and can't find anything, even on the regular internet.

Thx :smile:

What tool did you use to search the internet. Google search provide this: http://ethosiendiet.com/
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

My mother-in-law claims "if Wal-Mart ain't got it, you don't need it". I like your version better :-)
  • La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I found that website but it doesn't really tell much about the diet itself.
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options

My mother-in-law claims "if Wal-Mart ain't got it, you don't need it". I like your version better :-)

Scary thought for the day: What if Wal-Mart and Google merged :frown:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    so why not just do the "eat what you like, in moderation, within your macro and calorie goals, and still lose weight" diet?

It has the instructions in the concept/name. No need for google.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options

I read a little of it and it might not be the type of diet you are thinking of or looking for. It doesn't seem to have a list of eat this / don't eat this foods, at least not that I saw in my cursory look.

It seemed more about looking at your lifestyle as a whole. writing down your foods, seeing where you can cut down or replace with lighter or healthier versions, working on your posture, mental health, flexibility, etc.

You might want to check out the blog to get a better idea.