In progress story!!

Options
On March 1st I started my journey.. the hardest thing by far I have done with 162 lbs to lose I thought it was impossible. But, I knew I couldn't continue down the path I was going. I'm proud to say I have lost 100lbs!! It's not been easy but it been worth it!! I have used this app every single day and I truly believe that without it, I wouldn't be where I am today!! I not only look better but I feel amazing and while I still have weight to lose, I've got this!! My profile picture was taken a few weeks ago to see the difference :)

Replies

• Erinsmiles2015
    Erinsmiles2015 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Awesome job!!!
  • bnutt4210
    bnutt4210 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • caseyshelton911
    caseyshelton911 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible job!!!
  • monarque23
    monarque23 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! That's true, you are amazing!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a huge difference! Great work! Congratulations and I wish you much success in the future :smiley:
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Super job!
  • caseyshelton911
    Options
    Thank you guys for the encouraging words, it feels good to say I've lost that much weight :)
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So happy for you- what a night and day difference! You look great- very courageous to begin and stick with it!!

Do you mind if I ask what your daily calories were set to when you began? Did you incorporate exercise right away or gradually? Thanks!
  • caseyshelton911
    Options
    My daily calories were 2400 but I tried to stay around 2200.. which was way better then before :) I started exercising about 2 to 3 days a week. I remember when I first got on the eliptical I could only do about 2 min before having to stop.. now I can go an hour or more. You defhave to to work your way up. And the more weight you lose the calories you intake go down.. I'm now at 1700 a day but usually eat less then 1500 .. you wanna watch that you eat enough. There is Def such a thing is not eating enough and it won't get you anywhere. The main thing is while I changed how I cooked some food and found different substitutes for things, I knew that if I didn't allow myself the stuff I really loved then I would never stick to this life style. So I do enjoy chocolate I just have a very tiny amount and I don't have it that often :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!