Looking for Friends with Similar Weight loss Goals

Options
Hey MFPS!

I've been on MFP for about a month or so and am looking for other individuals with similar challenges and goals that would like to become friends. Most of the friends I currently have are at various stages of fitness and health and have a greater grasp on a healthy lifestyle, which is encouraging, but does not relate to me at the moment. I continue to struggle with binge-eating, a busy lifestyle, and a lack of knowledge on how to further my health endeavors. I prefer other like-minded individuals who may be just starting out or returning to MFP. Who may not have a complete understanding of how to be healthy, but is willing to learn. I enjoy encouraging others and receiving feedback, so I hope anyone who is looking for another individual that is beginning at the bottom and desiring to be more healthy, while losing weight will add me as a friend or be added as a friend.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• 2BFit2017
    2BFit2017 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Lindsey, I am in the same boat. I will send you a request.
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I joined 2 months ago. I'm the same, still have bold habits but I am slowly making positive changes.
  • lindseyreid1125
    lindseyreid1125 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    GillianLF wrote: »
    I joined 2 months ago. I'm the same, still have bold habits but I am slowly making positive changes.

That's great to know!
  • leadout48
    leadout48 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsey,
    I have been on MFP for almost 3 months and struggle every day with my binge eating hunger demons as I like to call them, made some progress through both a better diet and exercise. Would be glad to share my insight.
    Thanks,
    Jim
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me.