Help this Mommy lose130lbs!!!!

EnjoyLifeToTheFullest
EnjoyLifeToTheFullest Posts: 2 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm a stay at home mom of two happy toddlers. I was not very active up until I joined the gym this week. I did the low carb high fat diet and did well but gained it all back plus more. I want to lose 130 lbs and keep it off!!!! I know a balanced diet is the way to go for me. I welcome all advice and support. I love hearing your stories as well.

Replies

• xclent1
    xclent1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi and i hope you find much help and support ! My advice is to track your wins and losses daily, be honest to yourself , use post it notes of reminders on the fridge microwave and mirror and goal pics of inspiration . Log what you eat weight etc and exercise daily. Jog, walk or other cardio at least 30 mins a day. Use headphones and make a playlist or audio books , I listen to Sirius and Howard Stern show and the time flys when I am jogging. You aren't alone! I wish you the best and stay away from negative people. Cheers, Justin
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 2,454 Member
    Hello and welcome. I too say to log every bite that you eat and drink your water. If you go over your calorie limit, just start fresh the next day (forgive yourself). Good job on joining the gym! Set some small goals and give yourself credit for every small accomplishment reached. You may want to read success stories now and then to stay motivated. Make lots of friends here for support and encouragement.

Sure sounds to me like you are already on the right track!