Looking For Some Friends! :)

Options
julie_1217
julie_1217 Posts: 17 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all! I'm nearing 30 in the next few months. I have a 2.5 year old and an almost 2 month old.
In 2009/2010 I did Weight Watchers with my mom and was pretty successful and although I may have not been an my ideal weight, I was very happy weighing in the 160's and wearing a size 10. ....Fast forward. I've been through a broken foot (with 5 subsequent surgeries), divorce (yay!) and got married to a wonderful man and now have two beautiful boys. .... Between the residual issues from breaking my foot, working full time and having two young boys - I find it so difficult to fit in work outs as well as stay on track. I've been left & came back to MFP numerous times.

I need friends to help motivate me and keep me at this! :) Accountability is SO important for me & my weight loss. I also know that if I do not work out, the weight does not come off.

My husband & I are currently low-carbing it .... and we will be working out (in our basement) every other morning. That way one of us is free if the baby wakes up earlier than normal. We've found trying to work out at night is difficult with having the boys.

Wow, sorry, that was more than I was planning on typing. ..... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! :)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .....You are more than welcome to add me ..I am here for the long haul .....wishing you much success ...You Can Do IT :)
  • sbrmom
    sbrmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie-
    I have 2 kids, too, teenagers! But, life with teenagers is still busy, just different! Feel free to add me! I have to work out, too in order to lose or even maintain!

- Melissa
  • blinddog52
    blinddog52 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    U may add me.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like. We also have a new baby (and 4 other kids). Your journey is not impossible. Feel free to add me!