Boot Camp: Day Four WEIGH IN

Options
Well yesterday was my 4th day of boot camp (I'm really bummed I can't go Monday - Friday, only Wed - Fri, booo). I've decided to weigh in every Wednesday. The class I can make is at 6:30 p.m. which kinda sucks since I spend the day eating and THEN weigh myself before the workout. I don't own a scale...I worry that if I get one, I will weigh myself every day and if I see a fluctuation than I could get discouraged...anyway, I had my weigh in last night before class and I lost 1 lb! I was hoping to see a lower number but considering I hadn't worked out Sat-Sun-Mon or Tues (just watched what I ate, bartended, etc.) I was pretty proud of myself :) I'm going to try to do more on the weekends, go for a jog, do some home workouts etc. Monday and Tuesdays are my 8 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. days so I'm usually pretty worn out.

Anyway, Boot Camp: Day Four!

Warm Up: 45 seconds each
Jumping Jacks
High Knees
Shuffles

Body of Workout: 15 - 10 - 5 reps (*I am in my first two weeks so they have us do the lighter version, when I've been there longer, I'll do 25-20-15-10-5, yikes!)

Burpies
Lunges (Left)
Frog Leaps
Lunges (Right)
Dumbbell Rows (Left) with 20 lb weight
Tricep Extensions with 8 lb weights
Dumbbell Rows (Right) wtih 20 lb weight
Squat and Press with 8 lb weights
Mountain Climbers
Supermans

REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT!

Cool Down:
400 meter run/jog/walk - I started with a jog, got over halfway through and started to feel a little lightheaded so I switched it up to a speed walk.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT DAY FIVE HAS IN STORE TONIGHT!!

Replies

• carrotsandcupcakes
    carrotsandcupcakes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a boot camp class, too! Ours only meets Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:30. Such a great class but burpees are the worst! :)
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for a 5-week bootcamp starting June 21! Looking forward to it kicking my butt 2x a week. Obviously I know every class is different but it's nice to see what routine you went through this day. I'm going to do a search for other typical classes. Thanks for posting!