Ripped in 30 - 30 Days or 30 Workouts??

Options
May be a silly question but doing 30 Day Shred, it was obvious that it was meant to be done 30 days in a row. At the beginning of Ripped in 30, Jillian says to do the workouts 5-6 days a week, taking at least one day off each week. Just curious how those of you doing it or that have finished it, did you do the DVD for 30 workouts (taking you 5 to 6 weeks) or for 30 days with 5 to 6 workouts each week.
I know it can be done however you want to do it. I am just curious how others have done it.
Thanks!!

Replies

• marathonmommy0205
    Options
    I am doing 30 day shred and I do it 6 days a week. I try to let my body rest a day usually on Sat or Sunday.
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3, doing 6 days of workout. Today I have to take a day off, really sore. I am changing to new week every week. Next week will be week 4. It is a 30 minute workout, so I just think of it as Ripped in 30 minutes, rather than 60 and it's easier for me to get through. I hear that week 4 is the most challenging of all. Excited to get to it. Good luck!
  • kgoulbourne
    Options
    It took me 8 weeks to get to level 3 of the 30 Day Shred. I think it depends on your strength going into it and how fast you can keep up with the unmodified moves. I also did the workouts 5 days a week.