Whole 30 - October 2015

Options
Hello! I'll be doing the whole 30 program! Anyone interested in joining support each other?

Replies

• Leighwixo
    Leighwixo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am starting today. How is it going for you thus far? I am doing it slightly modified with occasional dairy. I have done it 4 times prior, and don't believe that dairy has negative effects, in fact it digestively hinders me to not have it.
  • quierorebajar
    quierorebajar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't start yet. This will be my first attempt! I did something similar while ago and it worked out very well. I'm going to the supermarket today so I can have everything ready by tomorrow. I did cut dairy from my food intake 2 years now (mainly because of the food industry), but I'm going with the vegetarian option for the whole 30. I think the biggest difficulty will be to plan out the meals. I'll do that today at least to have an idea for this week.
  • Leighwixo
    Leighwixo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job so far. I have done this so many times and it always works. This time however, I need flexibility because my family gets frustrated when we share the cooking and they can never get it just right for me so I make my own. Example is last night I ate a few black beans because my teenage daughter picked them to go with our meal because she knows how much I like them. I won't choose them on my own but I need to encourage her thoughtfulness and not say oh,I'm not eating those this month. I still feel better without grains etc. I had also leaked some gluten back into my diet lately so it's awesome to be gluten free again.
  • quierorebajar
    Options
    Yes, that is hard. In my case, I don't have the greatest will of power, so it has been very difficult to avoid bread, which I used to have for breakfast all the time and same with sugar, so I had to stop coffee. I might have some flexibility as well in some areas soon. I will leave for vacations so I will try to make the best healthy choices.

I saw just check in your weight and had results already. Good job!!!
  • ajbusch07
    ajbusch07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    While 30 is an amazing program. Good luck and listen to your body :)
  • ajbusch07
    ajbusch07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lol I meant whole 30
  • quierorebajar
    Options