Starting over AGAIN looking for friends and motivation

Options
I've started so many diets can't remember which one I'm on or if maybe I'm mixing them together and that doesn't work....such a frustrating thing...takes forever to lose and a blink to gain it back

Replies

• lhefner555
    lhefner555 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again as well...and I have my furthest to go ever. I am looking for motivation along the way as well! Feel free to add :-)
  • sbrmom
    sbrmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Same here! Once I hit 40 it was so hard to lose or even maintain! I'm 45 now and realize that consistency is what I need along with support and accountability!
  • floralzombie
    floralzombie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! If I hadn't stopped previously I wouldn't have to be working this hard just to get back down to what I originally was. Let me know if you need some extra motivation!
  • kushchahal
    kushchahal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Agree with sbrmom I'm 41 and it's not easy to lose!
  • susane1227
    susane1227 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have to agree with the after 40 thing I'm closer to 50 now and have struggled the whole way through my 40's I am 48 soon to be 49...when my mom and aunts used to tell me it gets harder when u get older guess they weren't lying...I'm determined to beat this slowdown stuff though...gonna beat this over 40 thing and get healthy for me....so there!