25lbs in 3 months...Who's with me!

Options
2»

Replies

• sbkeje15
    sbkeje15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I need motivation. Add me! I just started. I weighed in at 202 even this morning. I want to be back at 150 but will be happy at 165. I stopped drinking soda last week and slipped yesterday. My biggest downfall is soda. Reduced portion sizes and stopped eating microwave meals. I think I'm off to a good start.
  • bearondiet
    bearondiet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a superpower to remove fat on my own will. Seriously stuck on a clingy plateau.
  • jwallo73
    jwallo73 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Deal! I have 40lbs to go but 25 is a great mini goal. Add me!!!
  • medicdadof2
    medicdadof2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is great everyone!!! The more the better.
  • sandygiz
    sandygiz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I would like to lose 25-30 pounds, and coca -cola & breads of any sort are my kryptonite. I'm thinking it would be nice to connect with others who can give it to me straight & hold me accountable when I slip up.

• medicdadof2
    medicdadof2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started a group for us. It's called 25 lbs in 3 months...who's with me! Feel free to join.
  • sandygiz
    sandygiz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to using groups, and I don't see where I can join.
  • SwimGirl1970
    SwimGirl1970 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm just getting started and needed some motivation and accountability.

• SwimGirl1970
    Options
    I just received my Shaun T25 exercise program in the mail. Reading up on it tonight and will begin in the morning tomorrow. Has anyone else had success with this program?
  • mefullerton
    mefullerton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just received my Shaun T25 exercise program in the mail. Reading up on it tonight and will begin in the morning tomorrow. Has anyone else had success with this program?

I really like T25. But I also like variety. I lost about 10 lbs on it doing it 3-4 days a week rather than daily.
  • flakkita
    flakkita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • esindhuphak
    esindhuphak Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Also new to the group and unsure how to get back to it daily
    Any help appreciated :)
  • Duecson
    Duecson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I need the motivation!
  • SwimGirl1970
    Options

I really like T25. But I also like variety. I lost about 10 lbs on it doing it 3-4 days a week rather than daily.

Thank you for sharing that. It is very encouraging.
  • casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Good luck
  • anih87
    anih87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I would love to join this challenge if possible! Could really use the extra motivation :)
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm in, not 100% sure I will make that goal completely but if I get 20 of the 25 I'll be stoked!
  • cattivosorriso
    cattivosorriso Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Me too!