Friend requests: foodies trying to lose fat

Options
PhilippaFonda
PhilippaFonda Posts: 4 Member
edited October 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hello,

I am looking to make mfp friends with people similar to myself or who can motivate me.

I am a food snob. If eating crisps for lunch is your thing, I don't think we'd get on...
I love food and taking ideas from other people diaries, so if you eat well - we shall get on.

Of course I am on here because I am fat from eating the wrong foods, which is my downfall, though I eat extremely well most of the time - there are times (that have become too frequent) when I eat horrendously because there is chocolate in the world and my sense of entitlement to self indulgence is that of a spoilt brat. I also do not exercise and need to see people logging time to motivate myself to do it.

I am a little nervous to be on here again, as it encouraged my disordered eating before. However I am back on map because I need the focus from the people and tracking of the app and am determined to stay healthy.

I am 5 ft 4 and petite in frame, so I should not be eating a lot. I am 21 and a EA/HOA student.

Add me please if you think we can encourage each other xx

Replies

• angerelle
    angerelle Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Add me, I love food and cooking (and running :) )
  • sandygiz
    sandygiz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to connect. I love new food ideas & recipes as well. I'm looking to lose 25-30 pounds & I think some motivation from people I don't know who can give it to me straight up when Reese cups appear on my diary would be very helpful.