Really need support

Options
Hi my name is gemma and I'm a mum to two girls. I've had poor health lately and feel so run down. It's time I started looking after myself. No more excuses. I did really well using mfp last time as I had some great support from other users so I'm looking for new friends to help me out

Replies

• fedman79542
    fedman79542 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your weight loss journey. I have tried several different diets before which included taking prescribed medication.. in my opinion my fitness pal by far is the best way to keep an up to date average of your daily calorie count allowing you to lose weight and maintain your ideal weight. I have lost around 100 pounds on it now. I feel amazing. I also decided to make a change in my life regarding my weight when I found out I had type two diabetes. I wish you the best. You can do it :)
    Fedman79542
  • rpurdy73
    rpurdy73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I lost 35 lbs at the beginning of the year. Now I'm back after falling off the wagon. Feel free to add me.
  • mrjosh23
    mrjosh23 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey Gemma, best of luck in reaching your goals! Feel free to add if you need a buddy to cheer you on :)
  • fi_b
    fi_b Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma! You're more than welcome to add me if you like :)