Feeling Stressed

So I haven't been exercising much lately. Mostly because my job has me super stressed. There's this girl who works there (just a regular employee) she's full time but is never happy about anything anyone does (despite the managers and owners being happy) so she intentionally sabotages the shift after her (which is my shift) leaving us with more and more work to do (she's openly admitted to sabotaging the shift because she wasn't happy.) So anyways, this is the source of my stress and come the end of the night I can't work up the strength to hit the gym. I'm mentally exhausted at that point and just want to go home and sleep. Tried talking to the owner and managers about the problem but they're in this situation where they can't talk to her because if they do she'll quit (she's done it in the past and left for 6 months.) They can't afford to have her quit because we are really short staffed and are in the process of doing a load of hiring. So I'm stuck with the stress for the time being and was wondering if anyone had any tips to motivate me to go to the gym. After work is basically the only free time I have to hit the gym before work doesn't work for me because I have other responsibilities during the day once I wake up.

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    My method to work stress out is exercising. any exercise will do.
    Is there any activity you can do after work ? Maybe walking ? Yoga ?
    Try to find some physical activity that you enjoy
    Good luck in your healthy journey
  • fedman79542
    fedman79542 Posts: 15 Member
    Good luck to you on your journey. I have tried many different diets before which included taking prescribed medication.. in my opinion my fitness pal by far is the best way to keep an up to date average of your daily calorie count allowing you to lose weight and maintain your ideal weight. I myself started using my fitness pal off and on well over a year ago. Up until now I personally never used the app to its full potential ( weighing in, using the community, etc) but I did use it to keep track of my calories and fat in take. I have lost over 100 pds with the help of my fitness pal and have had no problem keeping it off.You can lose your desired weight as well. I wish you the best.
    Fedman79542