Want to lose 10 ;-))

Options
Hi there
I have always been able to eat mostly what I want and now that has all changed ;-(
I am a little depressed about it but know I just need to change my eating habits.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • MoragMaver
    MoragMaver Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's not easy but you will find lot of support here i am quite new here and already have a few friends , I'm finding hard with stopping smoking over a year ago and having thyroid , x
  • fedman79542
    fedman79542 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your journey. I have tried many different diets before which included taking prescribed medication.. in my opinion my fitness pal by far is the best way to keep an up to date average of your daily calorie count allowing you to lose weight and maintain your ideal weight. I myself started using my fitness pal off and on well over a year ago. Up until now I personally never used the app to its full potential ( weighing in, using the community, etc) but I did use it to keep track of my calories and fat in take. I have done very well with the help of my fitness pal and although like many have had problems keeping it off, I have managed to do so.You can lose your desired weight as well. I wish you the best. Feel free to send me a friend request.
    Fedman79542