P90X - Dropped the Ball - Should I restart?? Week 1??

Options
Question and I know it's kind of late, but hopefully someone out there can help. P90X? I was starting week 3, gave up for a week due to personal problems. I am back to doing it today after about a week of nothing. I feel like all the work I did the last two weeks is basically lost. Should I just count this as day 1, week 1? and I don't mind restarting, I just need to know if I'm doing things correctly. Thank you for any tips!! :)

Replies

• Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    If you only missed a week I'd count it as week 3, if you miss another week then I'd restart. You won't lose all your hard work in a week.
  • LisaWrob9803
    Options
    I did the exact same thing and just restarted from the beginning - it wasn't so much that I was afraid that I lost all my work, but I just didn't feel good about stopping. I felt a lot better when I restarted and followed through.
  • southbayhealth
    Options
    In the long run it won't really matter.
    I have been doing p90x and p90x+ for 9 months now. You should not plan on doing it for just 3 months and stopping.
  • jenjenlv
    jenjenlv Posts: 42
    Options
    Thank you for your input everyone!! I think I am leaning towards just restarting! and yes, I don't plan on doing it just one round so eventhough it really doesn't matter, I think I'd feel better just restarting and following through. Thank you!! Please feel free to add me. I'd love to keep in touch with my P90X peeps! :)
  • scheelc
    scheelc Posts: 1
    Options
    You Are not the only one that has dropped the ball. I am also going to just restart, due to skipping five days
  • bootlebop1979
    Options
    I have hit the restart button as well after not being able to do it for almost a month =( I thought I would never say this about P90X BUT, I have missed having it in my life....LOL!

I was half way through and our basement flooded =\ Carpet and padding destroyed. Finally got everything cleaned up, repaired and ITS ON BABY!

Today is day4 of week1 "lean" =) I am feeling AWESOME!!!

Looking for friends that LOVE P90X. I would like support as well as be a supporter! P90X is a HUGE part of my life and I would like as much support as I can get from people that are "BRINGING IT"! Add me =)