Starting over AGAIN looking for friends and motivation

I've started so many diets can't remember which one I'm on or if maybe I'm mixing them together and that doesn't work....such a frustrating thing...takes forever to lose and a blink to gain it back

Replies

• lhefner555
    lhefner555 Posts: 12 Member
    I am starting over again as well...and I have my furthest to go ever. I am looking for motivation along the way as well! Feel free to add :-)
  • sbrmom
    sbrmom Posts: 38 Member
    Same here! Once I hit 40 it was so hard to lose or even maintain! I'm 45 now and realize that consistency is what I need along with support and accountability!
  • floralzombie
    floralzombie Posts: 2 Member
    I feel the same way! If I hadn't stopped previously I wouldn't have to be working this hard just to get back down to what I originally was. Let me know if you need some extra motivation!
  • kushchahal
    kushchahal Posts: 3 Member
    Agree with sbrmom I'm 41 and it's not easy to lose!
  • susane1227
    susane1227 Posts: 7 Member
    Have to agree with the after 40 thing I'm closer to 50 now and have struggled the whole way through my 40's I am 48 soon to be 49...when my mom and aunts used to tell me it gets harder when u get older guess they weren't lying...I'm determined to beat this slowdown stuff though...gonna beat this over 40 thing and get healthy for me....so there!