This may seem strange...

Options

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    It's a thing that some people do, some people even sell expensive products that do the same thing. Basically, all it does is make you sweat and maybe lose a bit of water weight, temporarily.
  • stephanie_queen
    stephanie_queen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have actually done this overnight (you're supposed to sweat away inches while you sleep) and honestly, I lost an inch or two but it didn't last long. I'd have to say the effort of putting the lotion and plastic wrap on then keeping it off your clothes is way more than it should be, therefore not worth it
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't pay any attention to all the naysayers above. Just because they haven't tried it doesn't discount the proof. It's proven fact that you can have permanent loss of inches using this method. How much you will lose varies with your starting waist size.

Sadly the lost inches come off the roll of Saran wrap, not your waist. :smile:
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I think if it did work, Saran wrap would come in bigger rolls and cost 10x more.
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't want to lose weight by wrapping myself up like a leftover. It seems silly, no? :P I think I'd rather go to a sauna if I wanted to sit in my own juices... Ew.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    DYELB wrote: »
    Is your friend Dexter?

Haha
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I personally wouldn't want to lose weight by wrapping myself up like a leftover. It seems silly, no? :P I think I'd rather go to a sauna if I wanted to sit in my own juices... Ew.

30RockOookay.gif
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious :smile: I'm going to have to watch "The Full Monty" again now - remember the scene with the guy called Dave who wrapped himself up in film in his shed like it whilst eating a Mars bar?
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've been Liz Lemon'd. My life is complete. (Because even if it isn't from 30 Rock it's still Tina Fey, who will always be Lemon to me.)
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Um..... only if modern art is what you're going for and not weight loss ha ha! Interpretive dance?

swknsellyuee.jpg
  • dljones67
    dljones67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    clgaram720 wrote: »
    Um..... only if modern art is what you're going for and not weight loss ha ha! Interpretive dance?

swknsellyuee.jpg

Nice!! ;) Love this post thread
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    B)
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    If there ever was a weight loss myth that would be subject to Rule 34, this is the one.
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    2f7br0s9z539.gif