Chunky's Cinema Nutrition Facts?

I need to know calorie count for Chunky's pizza. Anyone know this?

Replies

• LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Chunky's Cinema? You must live in my neck of the woods. :) When a restaurant's nutrition information isn't online, I find a substitute. So, for example, for pizza, I find a place like Pizza Hut or Domino's, which have their nutrition online, and find the one that is closest to what I had. Domino's has a "build-your-own" pizza calculator, as well, that is very helpful, it is here: https://dominos.com/en/pages/content/nutritional/cal-o-meter.jsp I do the same thing with Chinese food. It takes a little work, but it is worth it to me, as I log everything. :)
  • Lauri524
    Lauri524 Posts: 54 Member
    Thanky you! BTW, Massachusetts here! :)
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    You're welcome. New Hampsha' here! :smiley:
  • Dustinado
    Dustinado Posts: 34 Member
    New Hampshire here too! I do that also pick the closest choice for the food. Feel free to add me since New England USA seems local.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    I think it's fair to say that you went over on calories if you ate any significant amount of food from any movie theatre. That said, I'd just estimate the damage done by logging something comparable in the database.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    I think it's fair to say that you went over on calories if you ate any significant amount of food from any movie theatre. That said, I'd just estimate the damage done by logging something comparable in the database.

Chunky's is not only a movie theater, but also a restaurant! But the same sort of applies to restaurants.

When I go out to eat, I do use the same methods as previous posters and just log something similar. However, some people advocate that you ask the restaurant if they have nutrition info to give you, and some people will even go so far as to ask for the recipe so they can enter it in the recipe builder.

Last time I went to Chunky's I had delicious quesadillas. Yum!