NSV

Options
So I was thinking it was time to get new jeans...I wear Old Navy brand so they stretch a little...(keep this in mind) I started this weight loss/lifestyle change in a 16 .....after losing some went to a 14 they are fitting too comfy..almost like yoga pants...kind of lose (I like them just a tad snug as to remind me why I am doing this) so I go to old navy with my 10 yrs old son...and grab a pair of 12s (I have only worn a 12 one other time in my adult life and it was only for a couple months then gained weight back) and they slid right on and were a little loose. So I grabbed a 10 made sure they were the same cut as my 14s and 16s were...and they freaking fit! Just a tat snug...no big muffin top but just enough to where they don't slip down...I just stood there in disbelief..... My son was like did they fit? I told him that the 10s did and I almost cried....he said....is that why you were just standing in there forever? ( he could see my feet under the curtain) lol.....so because I know old navy tend to run loose I went to khols to try on Levis...I 10 didn't quite work...but a 12 did (which I have never worn in Levis) so even though they run big I still went from a very tight 16 to a snug 10!

Replies

• NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • monarque23
    monarque23 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm really glad for you :-)))
  • mefullerton
    mefullerton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So exciting! Congrats!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

My thighs have gotten smaller to the point my pants are very baggy through there, but my waist hasn't lost enough yet to allow me to go down a size. I can't wait to be like you and go down a size! Keep up the good work!!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Good stuff
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Good job!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Such a weird an awesome feeling. I'm down to 10 from years of 22/24...but I think my FAVORITE was the time I was at Target's dressing room griping to the girl about how the two pairs of size 16 skinny jeans fit totally different, and she pointed out the one I liked better was actually a 14. Blew my mind :-)
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    yes! the clothing thing is such a great way to realize your progress....good work!
  • mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone....I still don't see it (isn't that awful I still feel huge) but I hear a lot of ppl have a hard time adjusting to losing weight...I'm still a big girl...just not as big
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!