New mommy

Options
Hey all!
I am a new mommy to a beautiful 12.5 week old named Jett !
I am struggling really hard with this new mommy body and I am at the heaviest I have ever been !
Looking for some tips and tricks to get out of this funk and get healthy again! I don't have much support when it comes to weight loss so I could use all the support I can get!

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal and congratulations on your son.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm a new mom with a six month old daughter and I've been on my weight loss journey for a little over a month and all I can say is take your time and don't rush the weight loss. I'm EBF and it's harder for me and I'm learning that my weight loss will be slower than usual and I'm more sleep deprived now with crazy cravings but I'm trying my hardest. Do what you can and don't stress it! Goodluck mama!
  • charlottejaii
    charlottejaii Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Alex !
    And hey @Watch_Me_Shine416 ! Luckily my son sleeps through the night ! But it's been hard! I had a c section so I have that dreaded flap. It's so hard, I've struggled with weight my whole life. Unfortunately I can't breastfeed anymore as my milk dried up.! But I'm trying to take it slow and not over do it, but I am starting to get so depressed about it :(
  • xclent1
    xclent1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Motivation and consistency is the recipe that and good nutrition and sleep. Hopefully your baby is sleeping through the night. You can add me to your support group! Cheers from San Antonio! Justin