50lbs down with Before/After Pics :)

Options
So I started this weight loss journey in January, after seeing Christmas pictures that my mom had taken. At first I was using a diferent site to track calories and my commitment really wasnt there. Then I went dress shopping for my friends wedding. The dress was beautiful but the style of the dress was not fitting for my Full figure and as MOH I needed to feel confident standing infront of 100 ppl (even if I had no clue who 90% of them were)...that day I decided to change my life and set a goal to weigh 145 by D day, June 4th! A month later I tore my ACL and could not exercise for the next 3 months (other than PT). Had surgery in late March and just recently started walking/jogging and lifting some weights again!

AND I am proud to say that even with the ACL tear and surgery I weigh 146, only a lb from my original June goal! I could not have done this without my family, friends but above all, I couldnt have done this without all of the Amazing support of my MFP friends!!!!! YOU have kept me going even during the most difficult times!

Here are some before/after pics. The first before pic was taken a week after Christmas and the second before pic was taken halloween 2010 (I wasnt even at my heaviest) Both after pics were taken on June 4th in that Sexy little pink dress ;)

21 more to go and lots and lots of toning :)

FotoFlexer_Photo2.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

Replies

• CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    WOW!! Truly inspiring!! You look amazing!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Ow ow, hot stuff!! Wayyyy to go!! Congrats
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you were beautiful before but now you are GLOWING! So gorgeous and SUCH a change! Congrats .... truly amazing!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!!!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    congrats on your progress and keep up the good work! you look awesome!
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    bumpbump
  • julielbell
    Options
    Wow that is amazing!!! Way to go. You should be super proud of yourself! Also, LOVE the dress. :)
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :drinker:
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and you look absolutely fabulous!!!
  • mlgrimmer
    mlgrimmer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!! I am jealous and praying that I can do the same.
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done x
  • RattieLove
    RattieLove Posts: 125
    Options
    Dang girl!!! :)) awesome awesome work, keep it up, you're an inspiration!!
  • fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    good job!!
  • DeanneBrooke
    Options
    Awesome work! It's so great that you didn't let the injury deter you from your goal...very inspiring.

You look amazing!
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    amazing weight loss- you look beautiful
  • AdoreZel
    AdoreZel Posts: 63
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats girl you look great!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!

And I gotta say, you made a hot robin in da hood!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing transformation. I started yesterday and also want to lose 70 lbs. It all seems so overwhelming. It is very encouraging to see someone else succeed. Thanks for posting.
  • Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!

And I gotta say, you made a hot robin in da hood!

Thanks! My hubby said that I shouldnt have used such a great before pic ;) lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!