FRIENDS+MOTIVATION WANTED

Options
I've just started this up again and would love some company on my feed☺️ Anyone that wants to add me can, goodluck everyone! Dana

Replies

• angrydads
    angrydads Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like....
  • xclent1
    xclent1 Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Good luck! I agree strength in numbers equals combined success. I just got back from the gym, it's pouring down in Texas so .....GYM
  • e5ljsmith
    e5ljsmith Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to all me
  • karenmangan89
    karenmangan89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey just sent you a request totally agree all motivation accepted!!! Your title caught my eye!!! Trying to become healthier and slimmer!!!
  • sindensays
    sindensays Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm also fairly new to this(used it a little in the past) and thought I could do with some group motivation. I'm predominantly desk bound due to work and I've found myself using myfitnesspal a lot the last couple of weeks. I've a long way to go to my target, but I'm determined. Like xcelent1 says above strength in numbers and all that! I'd appreciate the add :smiley:
  • gettingSandyfit
    gettingSandyfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been here for a few months and have lost 24 lbs. I just started a new account to start fresh again, I would love to have more motivating friends!
  • rachmw2015
    rachmw2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too and just getting to grips with everything! You can add me if you like :) xx