What are you're favorite dinners to grill?

Options
So tonight is my bf's birthday and instead of going out, he wants to grill. I'm going to pick up chicken and steak before I get home, but I'm stuck on what else to get. Anyone have an awesome grill idea? :-)

Replies

• daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    different kinds of peppers and onions! & mushrooms on a kabob!!!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Love grilled salmon with applewood seasoning on the grill.....THE BEST!!!!!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Zucchini, Squash, Red Peppers, Orange Peppers & Onions on a Kebab.....mmmmm
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i throw potatoes, summer squash, zucchini, and red onion together in foil with light or fat free italian dressing (enough to suit your taste, i usually use about 1/3 of the bottle). then close up the foil and throw it on the grill. DELICIOUS!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Pork chops & corn on the cob (cooked in the husk)
  • niresupernova
    Options
    Asparagus with a little EVOOil and kosher salt or grilled pineapple are my favorites to add to any meal!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I love grilled zucchini, spray some oil on it and add some dressing to flavour it up . I have been making a cucumber, tomato, red onion salad (greek style) with my bbqs.
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoes on the grill are awesome as well! Cut them in chunks, toss in a little EVOO, wrap in foil and throw on the grill for about 30 minutes.
    For dessert...sounds weird but throw some watermelon slices on the grill, brings out the sweetness.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I like corn on the cob with a little olive oil, sea salt, and pepper wrapped in foil and grilled.

I also love kebabs - zucchini, mushrooms, red onions, bell peppers, beets, carrots, etc...with chicken, tofu, or steak for protein.

I've also tried Brussels sprouts on the grill - blanch the spouts, then cool them in the fridge. Coat in olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and skewer. Grill until they're crispy on the outside.

Grilled pineapple sounds amazing but I've never tried it!
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I grill Shrimp Kebobs marinated in Paprika, Old Bay and a little Olive oil. Also I get either Skirt steak or Flap Meat and rub it with a mixture of Montreal Seasoning, Garlic, Paprika, Cumin, and Oregano. It comes out tender and AMAZING!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Last night we had salmon, corn on cob, and grilled
    vegetables on skewers.

Happy grilling :bigsmile:
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options

The applewood seasoning sounds awesome!!!