feedback

Options
Fitness world how do you feel about quest bars positive or a negative

Replies

• Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Jury is still out. Several have recorded sugar insulin spikes from them, which is exactly opposite of what is supposed to happen.
  • rudolphjonesjr
    rudolphjonesjr Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @catscats222 I understand they are very expensive that's why I only eat them when I can't get to a real meal
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    I don't care for them (either the price or the taste). I just keep small portions of almonds with me if I ever need a quick boost. From what I've read here, though, some people absolutely love them so it's all personal preference.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I eat two large meals a day never hungry enough to want one
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I had one and I'll go with Negative, for me. It's a candy bar with protein mixed in. It's expensive, as food goes, and it doesn't taste all that great. It was good. I liked it. It wasn't great, though.

It has protein, so it's not a totally-empty-calories snack, but it's way too many calories for the amount of protein you get, IMO. And that's assuming you're getting all the protein it claims you're getting.

I'm positive on the bars for other people, but I wouldn't buy a second one.
  • youdontknowwhatyousaw
    Options
    Some of them taste horrible and leave a nasty after taste. Some are delicious. I eat them on my I'm not hungry days. Pure Protein bars
    are cheaper and taste better. But, have less fiber.
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Negative! Taste horrible to me. And they taste like something I should not be eating. The texture is rubbery and weird.
  • WeighToGoJudy
    WeighToGoJudy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I thought they were just okay. Totally not worth the price to me. Think Thin bars are better all around, in my opinion. Protein and fiber with less sugar and calories. I always carry one in my bag for busy work days or hunger emergencies. :smiley:
  • mirandadawn2
    mirandadawn2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love them. BUT I don't have them often due to the price. I like them because they're also low in net carbs
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    As with any food, if you like it, and feel the calories are worth it, then go for it. There are many products on the market that companies are selling that offer protein and fiber, etc, at different prices. It's up to you, the consumer, to decide if you like the product enough to justify the price. Each person has a different opinion, as you can see, so you have to decide for yourself.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Chemical *kitten* storm with fake synthetic taste. No thanks. Don't take their $ for promotion.
  • rudolphjonesjr
    rudolphjonesjr Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the feedback
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Don't try them. They used to be amazing but changed their recipe in August. Now they are foul tasting gritty with a terrible "fake sugar" aftertaste. Not worth your money.