Would like more friends and supporters. Please add me.

Options
I need support and positive feedback. This is my second go on my fitness pal. I lost over 85 pounds before. Had to open a new account because I forgot my password. Unfortunately I lost all my friends with this process.

Replies

• jaksnes60
    jaksnes60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow 85 lbs thats fantastic! Please add me as friend. I am finally figuring out how to use this app. And need support too. Right now my goal is just to START! !! I have 100 lbs to lose and the thought overwhelms and discourages me. So I plan to focus on baby steps and feeling positive
  • deesterdeehcg
    deesterdeehcg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's awesome work! Look at short term goals vs the entire journey, this way you will achieve and be able to celebrate milestones along the way to keep encouraged and motivated! ;)

Make goal #1 to start day 1 or even break it down into hours for day #1 and feel good you met that goal. Set your next goal for one whole day(day#2) then keep short goals in sight. Before you know it, you will look back and see how far you have come! B)
  • deesterdeehcg
    Options
    We can do this together!!
    o:)
  • deesterdeehcg
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15-20lbs.
    Monday is day#1 for me and I am focusing on being diligent to sticking to the food plan.

Remember, drink at least 8 glasses of water. You need the water to flush your system otherwise the hard work of dieting will not be as effective or totally in vain. I've been there and done that wondering why it wasn't working like it should... I saw one girl take a gallon jug of water and make lines on it with times of the day. Daily she would drink down to the next time mark until she finished the water for that day. Clever B)

Try adding a little natural apple cider vinegar (1tsp or tbsp) to ice cold water and a packet or two of truvia sweetener and drink before you eat. It will fill you up so you eat less and will cleanse your system and help flush fat. Hold your nose if you don't like the taste. :#

• FatMomma89
    FatMomma89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to add you but add me if you'd like