Hey I'm Jessica

Options
Hello my name is Jessica. I was skinny and fit in high school played center mid varsity soccer all 4 years and lifted weights. When I went to college my whole life changed. I had a lot of family issues and I developed depression and anxiety as a result. In 2 years I gained 65 pounds. Now I am still in school pulling everything back together and my body is one of them. Excited to have support!

Replies

• blinddog52
    blinddog52 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like to.
  • e5ljsmith
    e5ljsmith Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey! You can do it!
  • gettingSandyfit
    gettingSandyfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been here for a few months and have lost 24 lbs. I just started a new account to start fresh again, I would love to have more motivating friends!
  • schaefferstacey
    schaefferstacey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess. I've never been skinny, but am no stranger to depression and anxiety! Add me if you like☺️
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    add me if you want you can do it girl!!!!!!!
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You should put yourself on top of everything, if you are on anti depression drugs they may make you non energetic. Life is the real cure, find a happy hobbies first, and extra kilos will go away, trust me :)
  • jessicer5
    jessicer5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    They put me on antidepressants about a year ago and they did aid in my weight gain because I had absolutely no energy. Happy to say my school has an amazing counseling center and I have been off of meds for 6 months now using techniques my counselor gave me to manage my own mind. So glad that is behind me now I just need to focus on losing the weight
  • bgrey8716
    bgrey8716 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I added you. I have depression an axiety... I understand