2»

Replies

• JessiAnn22
    Options
    That's awesome Stef! I need to get off my butt and do something more :p
  • MikeK51
    MikeK51 Posts: 317
    Options
    bump so I can check out from home (work blocks pictures)
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I just started P90. I like it! I can do it! lol I tried 30 Day shred but it's a little too bouncy for my sore ankle. I just modify the jumping jacks and bunny hop and I'm good! Can I ask if you did anything else other than P90? Those are awesome results in 30 days!
  • bvannetten
    bvannetten Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Oh man that awesome cant wait to see 60 and then 90. Looking good! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Totally can see a difference great job
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Wow! That really is an impressive difference. You must be so pleased to see the hard work pay off!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great difference! Congrats!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great difference! Congrats!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options

Really eh??
    Well maybe I'll try it a couple times before I knock it. Still not ready for p90x though yet :-)

yea! im a huge fan of modifying. Tony is really good at always modifying the moves.

Nice! I'll keep that in mind!
  • stefraab
    Options
    That's awesome Stef! I need to get off my butt and do something more :p

thanks man!
    p90 is pretty awesome :-)
  • stefraab
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I just started P90. I like it! I can do it! lol I tried 30 Day shred but it's a little too bouncy for my sore ankle. I just modify the jumping jacks and bunny hop and I'm good! Can I ask if you did anything else other than P90? Those are awesome results in 30 days!

Nope! Just this for diet and the odd leisurely bike ride with my fam. I think a lot of the difference was water weight initially. I had a massive bloat going on there I think
  • stefraab
    Options
    Oh man that awesome cant wait to see 60 and then 90. Looking good! Keep up the awesome work!!

Thanks!!
    I hope the results keep up!
  • stefraab
    Options
    Wow! That really is an impressive difference. You must be so pleased to see the hard work pay off!

Thanks! For sure. I am soooo glad I took the pics
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!