Addicted to Sugar :o/

Options
I need help with accountability and my sugar intake... Tired of felling like a Butter Roll. Would love to link up with ppl in the Atl. area.

Replies

• emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Not in the Atl area. But did want to just suggest small modifications in the beginning. When I started logging, just reducing my eating to 1600-1800 calories was enough to move the scale. Maybe easing in will help you while you are finding your support system.
  • mrs_mcconkie
    mrs_mcconkie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too and looking for support. I just started a group trying to get friends and support for my personal goal of going without sugary junk food for the next 100 days. I would love if either of you wanted to join. Good luck!
  • zookeeper56k
    zookeeper56k Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a sugar addict also. As well as a food addict. I can go all day long and not really eat anything much. But nighttime that really is hard for me that I start eating and I'll go through everything just to find something to eat. I try not to keep things in the house but then I will lose my will power and I buy something. So I could use all the help and support I can get and be willing to help and support someone else as well. I'll keep it short if interested send me a reply
  • nigeltb
    nigeltb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also have a bit of a sweet tooth. It's difficult to shake off.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I am not from the ATL area, but you're more than welcome to add me! I love making new motivation buddies. :) As far as the sugar thing goes - I personally have been trying to switch the bad sugar out with fruit and whatnot. Nothing is wrong with baby steps, as long as you are trying! :)