NO MOTIVATION

Options
I cant come to terms that im at a plateu, Its just so hard knowing that im working my butt off at the gym and eating right and when i step on that scale its still saying 192 for the last few weeks, I know i have made good steps and lost 25 lbs , But today is one hard days for me my body is just tried !!!!!! I know i have to keep going to be where i want to be but i cant find it in me today !!!!!

Replies

• aubry87
    aubry87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's better to maintain the weight then gain the weight back you have been so hard at working off!
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I know what u mean.. I have been platued for a few weeks..
  • JenKoz4
    JenKoz4 Posts: 37
    Options
    I feel your pain, there are lots of suggestions as to what to do in order to get over that plateu and move on with losing. Good luck!
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    I feel your pain...:grumble: ..... I havent lost or gained in the last month.....:sad:
  • lynneh99
    lynneh99 Posts: 1
    Options
    It is worth it to keep going. If you are eating right and exercising, try bumping up your water intake to 12 or 16 glasses a day for a few days. It helped me over a couple of plateaus. It will come off and you will be proud.
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    try not to punish yourself for the fantastic work that your body has been doing. i know this sounds cliche' but it took a long time to put the weight on, it's going to take a while to get it back off. Appreciate your body and all it has done.

my fave quote when it gets tough:

"PROMISE YOURSELF TO BE SO STRONG THAT NOTHING CAN DISTURB YOUR PEACE OF MIND. LOOK AT THE SUNNY SIDE OF EVERYTHING AND MAKE YOUR OPTIMISM WORK ONLY FOR THE BEST AND EXPECT ONLY THE BEST. FORGET THE MISTAKES OF THE PASST AND PRESS ON TO THE GREATER ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE FUTURE......LIVE IN THE FAITHH THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON YOUR SIDE AS LONG AS YOU ARE TRUE TO THE BEST THAT IS IN YOU! CHRISTIAN LARSON"

look at old pictures of yourself, remember how you felt...see how far you have come...it's ok to have an off day...it's not perfect for everyone every day :)
  • ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    sometimes you just need to take a break! Confuse your body a little and then get back on track. I seem to do better this way, but to each his own.