Logging in my drinks

Options
lcp326
lcp326 Posts: 3 Member
Hi All. I just started this recently and I wanted to know is it really important to log in the juices and soda I drink. I have been leaving it off of my calorie count lately. Do it really make that much difference if I leave the drinks off?

Replies

• KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yes those kinds of drinks are a ton of calories! It makes a huge difference! My boyfriend stopped drinking all soda and juice and lost 15 lbs!
  • beckusjane
    beckusjane Posts: 112
    Options
    I would definitely log them in. They contain carbs/calories and you need to have an accurate account of how many calories youve used for the day.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    yes and yes
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I had the same questions not to long ago and I would suggest yes! I did not realize how many calories I was drinking and how important it was to change that. Since then I have decreased the amount of certain drinks or have tried alternatives and I feel like it its making a difference.
  • Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    Just because it's not a solid, doesn't mean it doesn't add to your body mass. You really ought to count them.
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    I log everything except water. Just for an example, sometimes I drink a 20oz bottle of Lipton Ice Tea Naturals - Lemon Flavor and for the whole bottle (which is actually 2.5 servings!!) it's 130 calories!! Those darn calories sneak up on you! I would recommend you log everything but it's up to you! Good luck! :)
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    log it all....very important. Make sure you are eating your calories and not drinking them
  • jgundo
    jgundo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    it is a must that you log everything! you will see the true cal. intake that way.
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Juice for sure!!!! I don't log my diet coke ...I have started too just to see how many I actually drink but sometimes I forget. But anything with calories/fat/sugar/sodium I do track....

One of my biggest issues with why I was not losing weight was that I was drinking 700 calories a day in juice, milk, chocolate milk, veggie juice!!! it matters!
  • lovenhope00
    Options
    I added a "meal" to my profile labeled Beverages. Then I don't have to pick where to add them. :)