Late night munchies :(

Options
I eat so healthy all day long but then as soon as myself and my partner settle down for the evening I just munch munch munch! What can I do to stop this.
It's not an option to deprive my partner of treats as they've no need to lose any weight.

Please help! And please add as I'm new to this and need some inspiring people in my feed!:)

Replies

• Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Personal trick that works for me is eating something with some fat in it. Save some of your calories during the day and in the evening try having 1/2 of an avocado, 3oz chicken with the skin on, veggies cooked in butter or coconut oil.

The fat can help trigger a brain-stomach response that signals you are satiated.

/Edit/

My girlfriend will have a treat, such as ice cream, at night. Sometimes I'll park myself on the floor for 5 or 10 minutes while she has her sweets so I am not just sitting there watching her eat it. Bit of a mental game, but it works for me.
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Save calories throughout the day then at night have a treat.
  • llysak
    llysak Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I struggle with this issue as well! I work shift work, and find when I get home from work all I wanna do is eat!!!