Before and DURING pictures!

Options
Hsanders3961
Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
I should probably wait to post pics until I am further along in my weight loss journey, but I am just too excited to wait! I am a little over halfway to my goal. I started out at 187 in November 2010 and am currently at 160. So I have lost 27 lbs, and have 25 more until my goal of 135. It is pretty hard for me to post this "before" picture as I HATE the picture, but I know that here on MFP we all have the same goals and are here to support eachother, so here goes!

The before picture is actually not at my highest weight (187); it was taken around 176. So this comparison shows about a 16 lb weight loss. I still have a ways to go, but I am so happy with my progress so far!

Thank you to all my MFP pals! I can honestly say I couldn't do this without this site and the support from you all!

**Fingers crossed that I can get the picture to post!**

capturegs.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Replies

• shawana4
    shawana4 Posts: 49
    Options
    NO PHOTOS
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    great difference, you must be very pleased! well done
  • jenjenlv
    jenjenlv Posts: 42
    Options
    You look great! congratulations!!
  • AunaMay
    AunaMay Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job!!! It took guts to post the before pic, I totally know how it feels. But you are looking great. Keep up the good work!
  • falonjohle
    falonjohle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    great work!! i can't wait until i can post pictures like this!!
  • hoya96
    hoya96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WTG! Pics really help confirm what you are feeling inside - that you are working really hard and it's worth it!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great. I can't wait to post pics of me...I've lost 8lbs so far and I've been doing this about 3 weeks now!!!! I'll be posting mine soon!!!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    i bet your beau is very happy..........
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    you look great congrats... I'm thinking about taking a pic... and then taking another one in like 15lbs...
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Wow, you doing great! Keep up the great work.
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! I love how the confidence and excitement is beaming through! Keep it up! You look amazing! Congrats!!!
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    you look great... it's good to post progress pics that way you have motivation between the beginning and the maintaining... don't want to call it an end hopefully you can continue your healthier life style after you reach your goal
  • Hsanders3961
    Options
    Thank You soooooo much everyone!! As I said, I still have a ways to go. This has been such a learning experience for me and I truly feel I have made a lifestyle change that I know I can keep up. It is such a great feeling to know I am living a healthier lifestyle!
    WOW!!! You look great. I can't wait to post pics of me...I've lost 8lbs so far and I've been doing this about 3 weeks now!!!! I'll be posting mine soon!!!

^^^8 lbs in 3 weeks! That is wonderful!!!
  • Hsanders3961
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?

Thanks! I am a little under 5' 5"
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I just post my pictures too, and with pictures I was finally able to see the difference, and wow, it feels so great,
    Keep up the good work.
  • Hsanders3961
    Options
    you look great congrats... I'm thinking about taking a pic... and then taking another one in like 15lbs...

I very much recommend taking pictures! Day after day, I felt like "Gosh, I dont see any difference", but when I pulled this old picture back up I could see it. It really is a great motivator to see that the hard work really does pay off.
  • journeytoahealthy51
    journeytoahealthy51 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier in the 2nd picture:) Great job!
  • Hsanders3961
    Options
    You look so much happier in the 2nd picture:) Great job!

LOL I FEEL so much happier in the 2nd picture. I hate my face in the first one...I look like a grump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!