Need some motivational buddies!! ❤️

Options
Having a very hard time with my weight loss. Decided a fresh start was needed so I've started today again! My biggest problem is late night munchies and I just need to see inspiring people in my feed to aspire to be like so I don't cave!

Add me :))))

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    hi I started again today as well. I have about 40 pounds to lose. My problem is emotional and boredom eating. I am going to send you a friend request. I am on here daily!!! Good luck and we can do this!!
  • rpr1985
    rpr1985 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started today again for the 100th start! I got married in Febuary this year and since then I've put on 30lbs !!! I need motivation badly!!!
  • shan11180
    shan11180 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Howdy all! I'm not new, but new again...? :smile: I love new friends! And I can ALWAYS use extra motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • Gr8tDaneLover
    Gr8tDaneLover Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm new here, but definitely not new to the weight loss scene.
    I would also love some friends to help support and to lean on . We can do this together! Please feel free to add me :)
  • rwasteney150
    rwasteney150 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been going a month on here and already lost a stone , fantastic considering I've been struggling the last 2 years .... You can do it
  • reinkexx
    reinkexx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For evening munchies try Nutrisystem Shakes (Protein). You mix the powder with cold water and ice. They are filling and take awhile to drink.
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • GregRamz
    GregRamz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I used to be very active on MFP and logged for almost 2 years in a row. I deleted my account and a year later found I need MFP if I want to succeed in health and fitness so here I am again looking for your motivation and support with a brand new group of friends. Look forward to becoming best friends with you all. Anyone feel free to add me. PLAY BALL !!
  • cheryllappie1992
    cheryllappie1992 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Cheryl. I'm new. I am trying to lose 20 pounds
  • AEH317
    AEH317 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Allyson - I started 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to lose 1 pound a week from now until Christmas. Please add me! I have 15-20 pounds to lose.
  • Jaimilynnm
    Jaimilynnm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! Also looking for new friends!
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me as well. I can always use more friends to support me and I them on our weight loss journeys. I was here a few years ago and when I m diligent about my workouts and being on here it helps me remain accountable which helps with my goals. I have been trying to get back on track on my own with no success, so I am here now looking for friends and motivators....let's do this! :-)
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    oh man, the late night munchies...yes i get that one...i've been trying something protein instead of carbs...it seems to help...