100 calorie meals/snacks

Options
Does anyone have any good 100cal meals or snacks. I like to eat lots but sometimes struggle for ideas for something filling yet low in calories xx

Replies

• ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Deli meat is low in calories and high in protein which in turn helps you to feel fuller longer. Things like boiled eggs, nuts and yogurts are also helpful.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I have these little boxes of dried cranberries that are 100 calories. I love cranberries:

Original-Dried-Craisins-Snack-Boxes?maxSideSize=700
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Guacamole packets; 5 oz. non-fat Greek yogurt; cheese sticks (60-90 calories); air-popped or light popcorn; hard-boiled eggs; nut packets; 1/2 c. low-fat cottage cheese; an apple with 1 tsp. peanut butter (combine with yogurt to stretch the peanut taste); smoothies.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Your favorite cereal you like to eat dry, buy those 1 cup snack size zip lock bags and pre-make snack bags, use those snack bags for nuts and nut mixes, trail mix, raw veggies, grapes, cheese sticks, low calorie chips such as Special K brand, raisins,

Other low calorie snacks, pop corn, beef jerky, meat roll with cheese, hard boiled eggs..

Get creative... that box of cereal you buy will go a long way in 100 calorie snack packs..