rewards help

Options
So, my best friend and I are about to start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and we need some cheap unique ideas for a reward after we finish. Any suggestions?

Replies

• rlynn1150
    rlynn1150 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please help us! We are stumped :-/
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Go out and get mani/pedis?
  • aejbx4x7s
    aejbx4x7s Posts: 111
    Options
    My bff always rewards her own weightloss with lingerie! A cute bra or pair of underwear isn't expensive and you'll have motivation during the 30 day shred to look good in your new lingerie.
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Go to this website.

www.s2h.com. the watch records your workouts, and you earn free stuff!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My rewards are simple: NEW CLOTHES!!!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I think mani/pedis are a great idea, especially if you aren't used to getting one (like me!)

But - I am taking a different approach. I am rewarding myself with something I know I will use over and over again - something that is there as a constant reminder of a goal reached. This will help me remember the hard work I went through to get to the point I was at and as a constant reminder to continue being healthy with healthy habits!

In other words, I suggest you both do something for each other - make each other something or buy something small that you will see each day and be able to remember the effort and work you put forth to earn that reward!

Good luck!
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm a dork, like extremely, so my suggestions may not be good for 'normal' people.

I think 5 Below is one of the greatest stores ever. They have all kinds of dorky, cute stuff dirt cheap. My current rewards system is some nifty hair accessory (I'm currently all about the clip in punky colored strands) every week I hit my self challenge goals. They're 3 for $5, so not expensive.

If you like costume type jewelery, the clearance rack at Claire's stores is also a great choice.